If your microwave isn’t functioning properly, it can be a real pain. You may not be able to heat up your food or drinks properly, or you may find that your food isn’t cooked evenly. When this happens, you’ll need to find a good microwave repair service to help you fix the problem. Microwave repair services can help you diagnose the problem quickly and easily fix it.
Professional Viking Repair in Santa Monica has the tools and experience to troubleshoot the issue and get your microwave working properly again. In most cases, we can even come to your home or office to pick up the appliance and take it back to their shop for repairs. So if you’re having problems with your microwave, don’t hesitate to call Professional Viking Repair in Santa Monica.
- One problem that can occur is that the microwave doesn’t heat evenly. This usually happens when the turntable isn’t working correctly or if items are blocking the path of the microwaves. To fix this, first, make sure that the turntable is working properly. You may have to change it if it isn’t. You can also try rearranging the items inside the microwave so that they are not blocking the path of the microwaves.
- Another common issue with Viking microwaves is that they can become quite noisy. This is usually caused by a loose fan or something caught in the fan blades. To fix this, check to see if the fan is loose. If it is, you will need to tighten it. You can also try cleaning the fan blades to remove any debris causing the noise.
Door Won’t Open
- If your Viking microwave door won’t open, it is likely due to a problem with the door latch. To fix this, you have to replace the door latch. You can find replacement parts at most appliance stores.
Microwave Not Working
- If your Viking microwave stops working altogether, it may be due to a blown fuse. To check this, first, locate the fuse box. Once you have found it, open the box and check to see if the fuse for the microwave is blown. If that’s the case, you’ll need to get a new one.
- Another common issue with Viking microwaves is a defective turntable. If the turntable isn’t working properly, it can cause the microwave to cook unevenly. To fix this, replace the turntable. You can find replacement parts at most appliance stores.
Controls Don’t Work
- If the controls on your Viking microwave don’t seem to be working properly, it may be due to a problem with the control panel. To fix this, you will need to replace the control panel. You can find replacement parts at most appliance stores.
These are just a few of the most common problems with Viking microwaves or convection microwave ovens. If you have any other issues with your microwave, be sure to contact a qualified repair person for assistance!